Tomato Zucchini Salad with Ricotta Salata
Simple and flavorful summer salad made with cherry tomatoes, zucchini, onions and ricotta salata in a light lemon vinaigrette.
- 10 oz Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1 small Zucchini sliced and halved into thin rounds
- 1/4 cup white or red onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1/4 cup ricotta salata* crumbled
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Handful Fresh Basil chopped
Place sliced zucchini, halved cherry tomatoes, and sliced onion into a bowl.
Lightly Sprinkle with salt. Add olive oil and lemon juice. Mix well . Add chopped basil and crumbled ricotta Salata. Add pepper to taste.