Mini Apple Cider Doughnut Cupcakes
Apple cider donut flavored mini cupcakes
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 15 oz package of yellow or white cake mix plus ingredients to prepare the mix
- cup *1apple cider to replace water in cake mix directions
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- Butter and flour cooking spray
Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F
Grease mini muffin cups with spray. In a deep bowl or pan combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Substituting 1 cup of apple cider for water. Then stir in the nutmeg. Scoop batter into muffin cups, just less than 2/3rds full.
Place tray(s) in oven and bake (center rack) for 12 minutes or until center comes out clean when a toothpick is inserted.
Remove cupcakes from pan(s). Roll warm cupcakes in sugar mixture until completely covered.
Best if eaten same day.