Arugula Salad with Hazelnuts, craisins, and Castelvetrano Olives
Arugula salad mixed with a some crushed toasted hazelnuts, craisins, grated parmesan cheese, castelvetrano olives, and some olive oil with fresh lemon juice.
- 5 oz package of baby Arugula
- 1/4 cup of craisins
- 1/4 cup of toasted hazelnuts - to be crushed
- 1/4 cup of castelvetrano olives or other green olive
- 2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- Ground Black Pepper to Taste
Wash and dry arugula. Crush toasted hazelnuts in a self sealing bag and set aside.
Place arugula in a salad bowl and add the olives, craisins, and toasted hazlenuts. Season with ground black pepper, grated parmesan and then drizzle over the olive oil and lemon juice right before serving.