This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links See Full Disclosure Here
Did somebody say Flatout Rosemary Pizza Crusts topped with Arugula, Fontina and Prosciutto?
Yep. Me. yum! You are going to love how simple and flavorful this pizza is to make.
When my friends over at Flatout Bread sent me these Rosemary pizza crusts I was so excited to try them out. I love the flavor of Rosemary, especially with pizza and focaccia.
To make this pizza I first warm up the crusts in the oven and then top with chopped baby arugula, prosciutto and Fontina cheese. That’s all there is to this dish. And, if you do not love the flavor of Rosemary (or can’t find it) then try the Flatout Rustic White Thin Crust Artisan Pizza.
You can find Flatout Bread Pizza Crusts in the deli section of your local supermarket.
The best part about this dish is it’s versatility. These flatbread pizzas are perfect for lunch, dinner or as appetizers. With relatively few ingredients and very little preparation needed, this will definitely become a go to dish.
Happy pizza making and enjoy!
Flatout Rosemary Pizza Crusts with Arugula, Prosciutto and Fontina
- 1 Rosemary Olive Oil Artisan Flatout Bread Pizza Crust
- 1/4 cup chopped baby arugula
- 2-3 slices of Prosciutto di Parma
- 3-4 Tablespoons of Fontina Cheese
- S&P to taste
- EVOO for drizzling
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- Pre heat oven to 400 F and bake the flatbread for 5 minutes on a greased baking sheet
- In a bowl toss chopped arugula with salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice
- Top Flatout bread with arugula and then Prosciutto. Top with grated Fontina.
- Cut as desired
*Also makes great appetizers