This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links See Full Disclosure Here
Whether you are hosting a crowd or just looking for some quick bites to serve your FAM while cozying up to a good movie, these Roast Beef Fig Jam Crostini are perfect! You are not going to believe how simple these are to put together!
With some store bought roast beef, soft garlic herb cheese, fig jam and peppery arugula you will have these tasty little bites prepped and ready to pop in your mouth in 15 minutes or so.
Can’t find fig jam? Don’t sweat it, use another favorite jam instead.
Whatever occasion you decide to make these one thing is for sure, you want be stuck in the kitchen missing out on all the fun! Enjoy and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Make these with me on the show …
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE RECIPES:
- Chicken Sausage Meatball Parm Sliders
- Simple San Marzano Tomato Sauce
- Homemade Manicotti Crepes
- Vodka Sauce
Roast Beef Fig Jam Crostini
- 1 loaf Baguette Bread sliced into 1/4" rounds
- 1/2 lb Deli Roast Beef sliced thin
- 1 package Garlic Herb Soft Spreadable Cheese like Boursin
- Fig Jam
- Arugula Salad chopped
- Slice baguette bread into 1/4' rounds and layer on a baking sheet. Brush each toast with olive oil and then toast for 3-4 minutes.
- Spread soft cheese over each piece of toasted baguette bread, top with a slice of roast beef, a dollop of fig jam and garnish of chopped arugula.
- Serve on a platter and enjoy!