Ore-id-a friends, here goes another really fun idea….
Check out these really cool
All you need are some tater tots, cooking spray and a hot panini press.
Ok, now that’s cool, right?!
TIP: If you don’t have a panini press then you can use a waffle iron (just keep in mind my recipe used a panini press). Also, the key word to remember is HOT panini press – very important – I used the highest setting.
You can serve these alone with ketchup or like I did with an over easy egg on top.
I hope you’ll give this a try. They were so fun to make and the kids really thought they were cool.
Go ahead, share it with your friends (I don’t mind, really!)
Tater Tot Hash Browns
- 1 bag Ore-Ida Tater Tots 32oz
- Olive oil cooking spray
- panini press
- 1.Get your press nice and HOT (I used highest setting)
- 3.Spray both sides of the press with oil.
- 3.Take 8 tater tots and form a square (I did 2 long,3 across and then 2 long). I did two sets on the press
- 4. Close lid and press down - create a lot of pressure and hold it down for 30 seconds (at least). After 1-2 minutes when tots are firm flip over in opposite direction to create a cross cross pattern.
- 5. Continue too cook until nice and crispy.
- 6. Serve warm
*12-14 Hashbrowns if using whole bag*
Oh and have I mentioned, I Rrreeallyy look forward to your feedback, so please go ahead and tell me what you think in the comments below! (There was glitch in the comments sections but I think I’ve fixed it).
Wait,don’t go yet….here are some other recipes you might like:
Consider subscribing to the blog to get updates delivered right to your INBOX. I NEVER share email addresses!!
Thanks for following…