Back in December I launched the 2nd annual “Home Cooking for the Holidays” e-cookbook with a LIVE cooking event at ATHLETA in Scarsdale (New York). The e-book was sponsored by both national and local businesses, including westchester’s newest meal kit delivery service, Simply-Gather.
At the event I had the distinct pleasure of chatting with Caren Weintraub, the local mom-prenuer behind simply-gather. In our facebook live cooking segment below, she shares with us the inspiration behind her new business venture, details about the service, customizable options that help streamline meal kits for families with small children, what you can expect in a meal pack, as well as showing us a sample delivery bag filled with all the ingredients to make a delicious Black Bean Faro Burrito Bowl.
Thanks for watching and keep scrolling down to grab the special code for a FREE MEAL and the printable recipe card to make the Black Bean Farro Burrito Bowl from the video ….
Just to recap:
- Healthy, nutritious meals with almost all ingredients being organic
- Customizable Menus
- Little if any prep work required
- Meals cook in 30 minutes or less
- Meal-kits are delivered on Tuesdays before 4pm – with a minimum order of 2 meals for 2 people (a total of 4 meals).
- The kits are delivered on ice in a reusable tote bag. Bags can sit for 8-10 hours before the food is put in the refrigerator.
- Kids Activity Pack
USE CODE CHEFTINILIVE on the simply-gather website for one free meal.
→ GO TO SIMPLY-GATHER.com to get started!
Click Veggie Farro Burrito Bowl Recipe for a FREE Printable recipe card
PURCHASE THE e-cookbook HERE
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- Homemade Manicotti
- Most Trending Blog Recipes of 2017
- Eggplant Rollatini
- Lemon Parsley CousCous
- Vegetable Bean Tostada
→ GRAB the LIST of Cheftini’s Kitchen Favorites HERE