Only 5 Ingredients
Make these fun little cake pop treats for your kids, friends, or even co-workers. Everyone will ooh and ahh and I promise you do not have to be a super baker to make them. In fact, these are no bake, and require about 5 ingredients. So grab some oreos, cream cheese, a bag of pretzel sticks, oh and don’t forget the orange candy melt….
I prefer to use melting chocolate or Candy Melt over store bought chocolate. I also prefer to use a chocolate warmer. A chocolate warmer is a great investment if you like to dip oreos, pretzels, cake pops and truffles. It keeps the chocolate at the perfect temperature.
I hope you’ll give these Pumpkin Oreo Ball Treats a try… they are super cute for Halloween and really simple to make!
Your feedback is very important to me – Please leave me a comment below to let me know what you think about this or any recipe posted here on the BLOG.
Pumpkin Oreo Balls
- 1 8 oz package of Cream Cheese softened
- 36 Oreo Cookies Crumbled fine crumbs
- 15 in Pretzel Sticks brokenhalf
- 1 lb orange candy melt
- Orange Sugar Crystals or other decoration of choice
- Crush Oreos to a fine crumb and then mix together with cream cheese to form a large ball.
- Form 1 to 1 11/2" balls and place on a lined cookie sheet. Melt chocolate and
- dip the end of the pretzel stick into each oreo ball. Refrigerate the balls for at least 1hr.
- Working in small batches dip each oreo ball into the warm chocolate, gently swirl and tap, and then place on a lined cookie sheet. Sprinkle sugar crystals or other decorations onto the truffles while still wet. Let harden and enjoy or refrigerate in a sealed container.
ITEMS I USE TO MAKE THIS RECIPE – CLICK ON THE AFFILIATE LINKS/IMAGES TO PURCHASE THEM FROM MY AMAZON AFFILIATE ACCOUNT:
WILTON CANDY MELT POT
|SEE IT ON AMAZON|
A note on Amazon links: I include links to products I use in my kitchen. Amazon will pay me a very nominal fee if these items are purchased through my links. I do not, ever however, endorse or solicit items that I do not 100% believe in. Thank you for your support!