This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links See Full Disclosure Here
Mexican Chopped Chicken Salad
- 6 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 bag tortilla chips crushed, 3cups
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 1/2-2 cups canned kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Original Ranch Homestyle Thick & Creamy Dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- tomatoes and olive for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Garnish with tomatoes and olives
If you like this recipe don’t forget to PIN IT, LIKE it, or SHARE it with your friends by clicking on one of the Social Media Icons below.
I really look forward to hearing your feedback so let me know what you think in the comments below!