This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links See Full Disclosure Here
I always serve an appetizer platter when we have guests or entertain. I set it family style in an open area and it always brings people together in one spot. I love how everyone hovers and converses over it.
One of my favorites to put into the platter is a parmesan artichoke dip ( truth is I buy it from a local warehouse store because it’s quick and convenient). Recently, I couldn’t find it for a party I was hosting. I decided it couldn’t be that difficult to make and after a little research came up with this version for the dip.
It’s an easy and cheesy recipe…give it a try and I think it will become a favorite!
I am planning to experiment a little more with different ingredients and will post when I do. I definitely see some spinach, fontina and provolone cheeses, and maybe some roasted garlic.
Warm Artichoke Dip
- 8 oz can of artichoke hearts
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 crushed/minced garlic cloves
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Chop artichokes in food processor
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients (reserve 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese)
- Spread the mixture In a greased baking dish
- Sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese over the mixture
- Place in the oven for approximately 25 minutes
- Serve with your favorite chips, crackers or celery sticks.
Tip: Add a dash of hot sauce to mix before baking
Tip: Place dip under broiler for a minute on high to crisp the top