by Jovan c. Richards – Master Mixologist
Today’s pro tip recipe is coming from my friend Jovan C. Richards. In addition to producing my show, Cheftini’s Kitchen, Jovan also happens to be a master mixologist for various venues/organizations. Follow Jovan and all his mixology creations on Instagram at @senatormixologist
Whatever the score on the board … you won’t be disappointed when you serve these WIN or LOSE Midori Game Day Shots to your fellow tailgaters.
The winning shot is a sweeter drink which you will enjoy knocking back as you watch your team put some digits on the scoreboard.
And if you’re on the other side of that winning scoreboard then you can make this a heavier shot by floating some Gosling’s Over Proof Dark Rum over the top to help balance out those losing team blues….
WATCH and MAKE this DRINk with Jovan on the SHOW HERE
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE RECIPES:
- Chicken Sausage Meatball Parm Sliders
- Roast Beef Fig Jam Crostini
- Simple San Marzano Tomato Sauce
- Homemade Manicotti Crepes
- Vodka Sauce
Win or Lose Midori Game Day Shot
- 1 oz Midori Liquor
- 1 oz Passion Fruit or Coconut Rum
- 1.5 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 Tsp Gosling's Over Proof Dark Rum Optional
- Mix first 3 ingredients into a shaker filled with ice. Give it a hard shake. Strain into a tall shot glass
- Float one shot glass with Gosling's Over Proof Dark Rum