This post may contain affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking through my links See Full Disclosure Here
Whether you’re cooking for a family or for two, this recipe for Gremolata Grilled Pork Chops is a going to be a new dinner time favorite.
Grilling Season is Here
It’s that time of year again folks, Grilling Season! I just love this time of year. I will put just about anything on my grill. Burgers, hot dogs, steaks, chicken, ribs, and Pork Chops just to name a few. I even love to do Grilled Portobello Mushrooms on the grill…so good!
Actually, it doesn’t even need to be grilling season to enjoy these flavorful gremolata pork chops. I make these all year round using my grill pan. I actually just got the Ninja Foodi Square Grill Pan and I am looking forward to trying this out on it.
Stay tuned for more about that….
The real star of this show is the zesty oregano and parsley gremolata. This herb, garlic and lemon zest condiment literally adds an explosion of flavor to these grilled pork chops. I’m not sure how to describe it, but when you dollop this gremolata on top of the fresh off the grill chops, it literally melts into the meat.
There’s not much more to say about this simple recipe so grab those chops, fire up those grills and make this really simple, flavorful Gremolata Pork Chop recipe below.
*This post contains Amazon Affiliate Links and if you click on them I may receive a commision.*
If you love grilling you might also like these recipes:
Grilled Shrimp Asparagus Quinoa Bowl
Makeover your Grilled Chicken with a Roasted Red Pepper Marinade
Garlic-Lime Teriyaki Grilled Chicken
Grilled Gremolata Pork Chops
- 4 Bone In Pork Chops seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh Oregano
- 2 tbsp Fresh Italian/Plain Parsley
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 cup fresh oregano chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Zest from lemon
- Chop Herbs and mix together with olive oil. Also add red pepper flakes. Marinate pork chops in the oil/herb mixture for 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Grill pork chops for aprox. 6 minutes per side. For Safety Pat dry excess oil before grilling Test for doneness using a meat thermometer - chops should be at least 145 degrees fahrenheit.
- Dollop each chop with gremolata.
- Finely chop alll the ingredients and dash of salt